
I am leaving from the net. It is very possible that in time I will be there again, somewhere, in another place. I feel this one has completely kicked me out. It is not my place anymore. Very probably I will open another profile, so if I go to the websites I normally am in touch, I will sign in another way. Maybe you will recognize me : ' )
Feel free to write to me if you wish, my address is in my actual profile, and will be active for some time. I don't like to let people drown in silence.
(sophie.mailed@gmail.com)
This has been a long and strange experience for me. I appreciate all the comments, all the hugs, all the distant-near people. All the nice people.
My site will not be accessible after some time. So then that name and this place will not be anymore. Although I will keep it from spammers, I just am too sentimental to let it die that way.
Sending kisses and the best wishes from here, in me.-
Feel free to write to me if you wish, my address is in my actual profile, and will be active for some time. I don't like to let people drown in silence.
(sophie.mailed@gmail.com)
This has been a long and strange experience for me. I appreciate all the comments, all the hugs, all the distant-near people. All the nice people.
My site will not be accessible after some time. So then that name and this place will not be anymore. Although I will keep it from spammers, I just am too sentimental to let it die that way.
Sending kisses and the best wishes from here, in me.-
3 comments:
i only just arrived.
i hope you find your peace and your space
xoxoxo
Will miss you...
Hope everything goes as well as you deserve.
Hope to hear from you any time...
Kisses...
You shall be missed.
Good luck further in your existence upon this spinning rock.
Adios x
Post a Comment